Find Your Organization’s Voice
I help organizations, companies, startups and non-profits manage editorial departments, teach writing, or develop communications. If it’ll help you find or share your voice, I’ve got your back. If you want serious, staid, or overly earnest, whoa Nelly, I am not your gal. But if you want someone who believes creativity, heart and voice is the key to successfully communicating, then, in fact, I am your gal.
Here’s when to contact me: You want to communicate — internally or externally — in a fun and lighthearted way. You want to hire an expert (culture, travel, health, media, religion, technology, social psychology) to help you shape your editorial output or your internal communications and relationships.
Clients have included:
- GreenPeace UK (Find Your Voice coaching through creative improv; 2017)
- The Guardian (series editor, creative professionals coaching; 2015-2016)
- World Nomads (Find Your Voice travel writing coaching in Berlin, Germany; 2014)
- Velvet & Sweet Pea’s Purrfumery (business coaching; 2012-2015)
- Firefly Experiences Ltd (executive editorial management consulting; 2012-2013)
- Gogobot (editorial management consulting; 2010-2013)
- Jetsetter (writing, travel consulting; 2009-2010)
- Cavallo Point lodge (opening communications; 2008-2009)
- Lonely Planet (Find Your Voice travel writing coaching in Shanghai 2006 and Marrakech 2007, marketing, author management, author workshops, sustainable travel consulting; 2006-2009)
- 826 Valencia writing salons (Find Your Voice classes for teens; 2006-present)
- RTI International (writing; 2006)
- North Carolina Council on Developmental Disabilities (writing; 2003-2004)